The Managing Enterprise Networks with Cisco Prime Infrastructure (MENPI)v4.1course is an instructor-led, lab-based, hands-on course offered by Learning@Cisco. The overall goal of the course is to enable you to manage an enterprise wired and wireless network with Cisco®routers, switches, wireless controllers, and access points using the Cisco Prime®Infrastructure solution.
In this course, you will learn how to manage your network with Cisco Prime Infrastructure by adding devices, managing inventory, creating reports, creating wired and wireless device maps, monitoring the network, managing device configurations, managing device compliance, and performing system administration tasks. This course also introduces the various services and options available with Cisco Prime Infrastructure.
Upon completion of thiscourse, you should be able to:
- Navigate the GUI and access the CLI for Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Add to and manage devices in the Cisco Prime Infrastructure inventory
- Create network maps for wired, wireless, and data center devices
- Create and manage virtual domains and users
- Manage device configurations
- Manage device compliance
- Describe several of the services and options offered by Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Monitor the network using dashboards, maps, and reports
- Perform system administrative tasks, including monitoring the health of the system and network and performing server backups
Online Live One to One Training
- Knowledge of networks and networking terminology (Cisco CCNA®Routing and Switching qualifications orequivalent)
- Knowledge of wireless networks and wireless networking terminology (Cisco CCNA®Wireless qualifications or equivalent)
- Previous training in, or experience with, network administration, management, and troubleshooting
- The primary audience for this course is system installers, system integrators, system administrators, network administrators, and solutions designers.
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301 CCNA) –
IP6FD – IPv6 Fundamentals, Design, and Deployment v3.0 –
Koenig Course for Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT v2.0) –
ADMINISTERING CISCO UMBRELLA OPERATIONS v1.0 –
Cisco Collaboration Core and Network Management – Level 3 –
Advanced Border Gateway Protocol Configuration v1.0 and MPLS VPN Networks v1.0
Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE V2.0) –
AMPLS – Advanced Implementing and Troubleshooting MPLS VPN Networks v4.0 –
Advanced Services Building Core Networks with OSPF, IS-IS, BGP, and MPLS Boot Camp (BCN) v6.1 –