Cloud & DevOps Online Training
Learn Cloud & DevOps Training and Certification course from Certified Experts.
40 – 80 Hours Duration
Instructor Led online Training
50 LMS Access
100% Skill Level
Cloud computing is the buzzword in the IT industry and everyone seems to be following the trend. But what is cloud computing, to be exact? Cloud computing refers to delivery of hosted services over the internet. Rather than build and maintain a physical infrastructure, companies prefer to store, manage and process data on external remote servers.
DevOps online training will help you gain the required skill set for getting a DevOps Engineer job. It will make you proficient in DevOps skills like Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment, Infrastructure as a Code and more using DevOps tools like Git, SVN, Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, Puppet, Ansible, Selenium, etc.
What you will gain?
- 1 to 1 Live Online Training
- Dedicated 24 x 7 Support
- Flexible Class Timing
- Training Completion Certification
- Direct Access to the Trainer
- Lifetime Access of an LMS
- Real-time Projects
- Dedicated Placement Support
Top Hiring Plan
AWS + DevOp
For Discounts Call @ +91-72778 77778
- An understanding of websites and data storage devices
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory and database concepts
- An understanding of C and ASP.NET
- Basic knowledge of SQL, DNS, and TCP/IP
- Basic knowledge of encryption technologies and security, as well as disaster recovery
- An understanding of Virtualization technologies, including virtual hard disks, virtual
- networking and virtual machines
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architecture
- Working knowledge of scripting and Programming using popular languages
- Basic knowledge of Cloud Computing
- What Is Devops, History of Devops
- DevOps Main Objectives, DevOps and Software Development Life Cycle
- Waterfall Model, Agile Model, Continuous Integration & Deployment, Jenkins, Containers and Virtual Development
Benefits of Online Training
- 100% Satisfaction Ratio
- Dedicated Help In Global Examination
- Updated Syllabus & On-Demand Doubt Session
- Special Group & Corporate Discounts
- In-depth knowledge of DevOps methodology, Implementing Software Version Control
- Containerizing Code on production using Docker, Creating CI/CD Pipelines using Jenkins
- Configuration Management using Puppet and Ansible, Automating build and test using Selenium and Maven
- IT Professionals
- Software Testers
- System Admins
- Solution Architects
- Security Engineers
- Application Developers
- Integration Specialists
Prior IT experience would be necessary for learning this technology.
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the SAP FICO training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the financial accounting module of SAP & I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
As new technologies emerge, enterprises demand cloud professionals with evolving IT skill sets. … “AWS certifications & DevOps are easily one of the most valuable IT certifications in the job market for 2020, with almost guaranteed six-figure salaries for IT professionals with even moderate experience.
Organizations are shifting in their needs to weeks and months instead of years. We will see soon that DevOps engineers have more access and control of the end user than any other DevOps is becoming a valued skill for IT people. For example, a survey conducted by Linux hiring found that 25% of respondent’s job seeker is DevOps expertise.
- AWS/Infrastructure Manager
- Cloud Solution Architect
- Cloud Computing
- AWS Engineer
- Cloud Engineer
- Technical Coordinator AWS