- Introduction to LWC: You will learn about the basics of LWC and its key features, such as data binding, lifecycle hooks, and event handling.
- Building Lightning Web Components: You will learn how to build reusable Lightning Web Components that can be used across your organization. This will include topics such as component hierarchy, composition, and inheritance.
- LWC and Apex Integration: You will learn how to integrate LWC with Apex, Salesforce’s proprietary programming language. This includes topics such as calling Apex methods from LWC, and passing data between LWC and Apex.
- LWC and Lightning Experience: You will learn how to build LWC that can be used in Lightning Experience, Salesforce’s modern user interface for Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and other Salesforce products.
- LWC and Salesforce APIs: You will learn how to integrate LWC with Salesforce APIs, such as the REST and SOAP APIs. This includes topics such as authentication and authorization, as well as querying and manipulating data.
- LWC Best Practices: You will learn about best practices for developing and maintaining Lightning Web Components, such as using reusable code, testing, and version control.
Overall, Salesforce LWC training is designed to provide developers with the skills and knowledge they need to build modern, performant, and maintainable web components and applications on the Salesforce platform. This includes an understanding of LWC basics, integration with Apex, Lightning Experience, Salesforce APIs, and best practices for developing and maintaining web components.
- More than 55% of IT industries have been shifted to the cloud space and the numbers are expected to increase by over 25% in the future. And it has been predicted by Forbes that more than 80% of Enterprise Workloads will efficiently be handled through cloud technologies.
- Salesforce LWC certified are high in demand and gaining significant traction in the US and Canada. People with years of experience can earn maximum of Rs. 1,800,000 per annum.
Unlike different disciplines, the salary of a Salesforce LWC professional is usually 30 percent higher.
At the beginner level, you can earn up to $113K per annum.
Even with less than one year of experience, you will make around Rs.4, 80,000 in a year.
- No matter whether you are a fresher or an experienced professional, our Salesforce LWC course will help you gain the relevant skills you required. If you are looking to start a career in the field of cloud, we will help you gain all essential skills and let you clear the global certification examination, too.
- On the course completion, attempt the Salesforce LWC exam and clear it in the first attempt as we assure 100% clearance rate for our students.
Establish yourself as a certified Salesforce LWC professional and get hired by leading IT industries.
Clear the interview and gain all essential technical and communication skills.
Get a more than 30 percent hike in salary as a certified professional.
- There’s no denying that Salesforce LWC now become the future in today’s tech-dominating landscape. As most of the industries are aggressively adopting the best Salesforce LWC solutions, the demand for skilled Salesforce LWC professionals has been increased worldwide.
- The reasons behind the popularity of Salesforce LWC are as follows:
A multitude of career benefits as an Salesforce LWC professional
In-demand Salesforce LWC skills
Beyond expected salaries
Best-in-class course content curated by leading industry practitioners.
- A Salesforce LWC (Lightning Web Component) professional is responsible for developing customized solutions on the Salesforce Lightning Platform using LWC technology. Some of the key job roles and responsibilities of a Salesforce LWC professional include:
- Design and develop Lightning Web Components: A Salesforce LWC professional is responsible for designing and developing LWCs that meet the business requirements of the clients. They should have a deep understanding of the LWC framework and its features to create high-performing and responsive user interfaces.
- Develop customized Salesforce solutions: LWC professionals should be able to use their knowledge of the Salesforce platform to develop customized solutions for clients. They should understand how to integrate LWCs with other Salesforce components, such as Apex classes and Visualforce pages, to build comprehensive solutions.
- Work with cross-functional teams: LWC professionals should be able to collaborate with cross-functional teams, including designers, developers, project managers, and clients, to ensure that the solutions they develop meet the project requirements.
- Conduct code reviews: LWC professionals should be able to conduct code reviews to ensure that the code is optimized, maintainable, and adheres to best practices. They should also be able to troubleshoot and debug any issues that arise.
- Top industry verticals:
- Top hiring companies:
- Benefits of getting trained with us:
Travel Industry, IT Sector, Healthcare and Medical Sector, Media & Entertainment, Banking & Finance, Transportation, Non-Profit Industries, eCommerce, Insurance Sector, etc.
IBM, NETFLIX, FEDEX, Infosys, American Express, etc.
Find yourself a more competent, confident, and knowledgeable resource.
Crack any interview with leading industries without any difficulty.
Start working in your dream company like a PRO.
See a drastic change in your communication skills.
- You will get a completion certification to validate your skills after the completion of Salesforce LWC certification training. Also, you are likely to get recognized among top corporate giants. When it comes to enhancing your overall career, we endeavor to give the maximum support.
Our training certificate is globally accepted
Helps the learner to climb the professional ladder
It showcases credibility
Increases your earning potential
Makes you stand tall above the rest
Why Should You Learn Salesforce LWC Training?
Your certificate and skills are vital to the extent of jump-starting your career and giving you a chance to compete in a global space.
Talk about it on Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, boost your resume or frame it- tell your friend and colleagues about it.
Plenary for Salesforce LWC Program
|Track||Week Days||Course Duration||Fast Track|
|Course Duration||40-45 Days||7 Weekends||8 Days|
|Hours||2 Hrs. Per Day||3 Hrs. Per Day||6+ Hrs. Per Day|
Want To Know More About
Program fees are indicative only* Know more
Program Core Credentials
For India & Abroad
FOR QUERIES, FEEDBACK OR ASSISTANCE
Contact ZebLearn Learner Support
Best of support with us
There are no specific eligibility criteria to enroll in our Salesforce LWC course. Anyone interested in starting a career in Salesforce LWC can register for this Salesforce LWC training program and become job-ready.
Yes, our dedicated crew of professional regularly updated the content of our course; ensuring students must get the latest knowledge.
Today, hardly any business can survive without having an online presence. So, digital marketing is beneficial for every industrial sector, including entertainment, food industry, eCommerce, retail, education, and healthcare. Simplilearn’s digital marketing training is all you need to polish your skills for working in any of these sectors.
- Enhanced understanding of Salesforce development: By taking an LWC course, you will have an opportunity to learn about the development principles and practices specific to Salesforce. This includes understanding Salesforce’s data model, security model, and best practices for integrating with other systems.
- Ability to create reusable components: LWC allows developers to create reusable components that can be easily used across different applications. By taking an LWC course, you will learn how to create these components and how to make them configurable and customizable.
- Faster time to market: LWC development allows for rapid development and deployment of web components, which means you can get your application to market faster.
- Better user experience: LWC’s modern programming model and fast performance lead to a better user experience for your customers. You will learn how to create components that are lightning fast, easy to use, and visually appealing.
- In-demand skillset: LWC is a popular development model within the Salesforce community, and there is high demand for developers with LWC skills. By learning LWC, you will have a valuable skillset that can help you advance your career.
Overall, taking a Salesforce LWC course can provide you with a range of benefits that can help you become a better developer and advance your career.
There are no prerequisites associated with our Salesforce LWC courses. It can be taken up by beginners as well as experienced professionals who want to gain in-demand Salesforce LWC skills.
- – Build an Impressive Resume
- – Get Tips from Trainer to Clear Interviews
- – Attend Mock-Up Interviews with Experts
- – Get Interviews & Get Hired
The most traditional way to learn with increased visibility,monitoring and control over learners with ease to learn at any time from internet-connected devices.
Real-life Case Studies
Case studies based on top industry frameworks help you to relate your learning with real-time based industry solutions.
Adding the scope of improvement and fostering the analytical abilities and skills through the perfect piece of academic work.
Get Unlimited access of the course throughout the life providing the freedom to learn at your own pace.
24 x 7 Expert Support
With no limits to learn and in-depth vision from all-time available support to resolve all your queries related to the course.
Each certification associated with the program is affiliated with the top universities providing edge to gain epitome in the course.
For Voice Call
For Whatsapp Call & Chat