ML Online Training
Learn Machine Learning and Certification course from Certified Experts.
40 – 80 Hours Duration
Instructor Led online Training
50 LMS Access
100% Skill Level
- Imagine a dataset as a table, where the rows are each observation (aka measurement, data point, etc), and the columns for each observation represent the features of that observation and their values.
- At the outset of a machine learning project, a dataset is usually split into two or three subsets.
- Once these data subsets are created from the primary dataset, a predictive model or classifier is trained using the training data, and then the model’s predictive accuracy is determined using the test data.
- As mentioned, machine learning leverages algorithms to automatically model and find patterns in data, usually with the goal of predicting some target output or response.
What you will gain?
- 1 to 1 Live Online Training
- Dedicated 24 x 7 Support
- Flexible Class Timing
- Training Completion Certification
- Direct Access to the Trainer
- Lifetime Access of an LMS
- Real-time Projects
- Dedicated Placement Support
For Discounts Call @ +91-72778 77778
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Supervised Learning and Linear Regression
- Classification and Logistic Regression
- Decision Tree and Random Forest
- Naïve Bayes and Support Vector Machine (self-paced)
- Unsupervised Learning
- Natural Language Processing and Text Mining (self-paced)
- Introduction to Deep Learning
- Time Series Analysis (self-paced)
- Time Series Modeling
- Ensemble Learning
- Recommender Systems
- Text Mining
- Project Highlights
Benefits of Online Training
- 100% Satisfaction Ratio
- Dedicated Help In Global Examination
- Updated Syllabus & On-Demand Doubt Session
- Special Group & Corporate Discounts
Data Type Selection — Choose data type(Images/Text/CSV): It’s time to tell us about the type of data you want to train your model.
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the SAP FICO training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the financial accounting module of SAP & I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
Machine Learning is one of the hottest and most disruptive technologies out there. Machine learning jobs are in extremely high demand. More and more companies are adopting these technologies and this demand is only going to go higher.
The average salary in machine learning makes it a lucrative career option for everyone out there.
Since there is still a long way for this industry to reach its peak, the salary that you make as an ML professional will continue growing with every year. All you need to do is keep upskilling and updating yourself.
- Data Scientist
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Machine Learning Scientist
- Applications Architect
- Enterprise Architect
- Data Architect