Salesforce Online Training
Learn Salesforce Training and Certification course from Certified Experts.
40 – 80 Hours Duration
Instructor Led online Training
50 LMS Access
100% Skill Level
Salesforce is the world’s #1 customer relationship management (CRM) platform. Our cloud-based CRM applications for sales, service, marketing, and more don’t require IT experts to set up or manage – simply log in and start connecting to customers in a whole new way.
More than 150,000 companies use Salesforce CRM to grow their businesses by strengthening customer relationships. CRM helps companies understand their customers’ needs and solve problems by better managing customer information and interactions.
What you will gain?
- 1 to 1 Live Online Training
- Dedicated 24 x 7 Support
- Flexible Class Timing
- Training Completion Certification
- Direct Access to the Trainer
- Lifetime Access of an LMS
- Real-time Projects
- Dedicated Placement Support
Top Hiring Plan
For Discounts Call @ +91-72778 77778
- Introduction to Cloud Computing and SFDC
- Building Blocks of Force.com Platform
- SFDC Data model, Objects, Relationships and Fields
- SFDC Security Model and Its Features
- SFDC Security Model Object, Record and Field Level Features
- Business Logic, Business Process Automation
- Introduction to Sales Cloud, Introduction to Service Cloud
- Data Handling and Processing, Reports and Dashboards
- Salesforce 1, Lightning App Builder, Salesforce A, Outlook
- Activity Management, AppExchange, Content and Folder Management
- Chatter, Global Action and Publisher Layout
- Salesforce Mobile, Deployment, Application Cycle, Lightning in Salesforce
- Buttons and Link Management, App Exchange
Benefits of Online Training
- 100% Satisfaction Ratio
- Dedicated Help In Global Examination
- Updated Syllabus & On-Demand Doubt Session
- Special Group & Corporate Discounts
Salesforce Developers are responsible for developing new Salesforce apps to meet company objectives and provide scalable processes.
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the SAP FICO training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the financial accounting module of SAP & I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
The numbers reveal that this demand is set to create 3.3 million jobs in the Salesforce ecosystem by 2022 — that’s a substantial leap from last year’s forecast of 1.9 million new jobs by 2020.
It’s no secret that technical skills continue to be in high demand in today’s job market. Businesses continue to rush headfirst to embrace the future of big data, IoT, and AI.
No matter what your role, keeping up with rapidly changing technology is key if you want to land a new, or better, job.
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Business Analyst
- Salesforce Developer
- Salesforce Functional Consultant
- Salesforce Platform Manager
- Salesforce Project Manager