AI Online Training
Learn Artificial Intelligence and Certification course from Certified Experts.
40 – 80 Hours Duration
Instructor Led online Training
50 LMS Access
100% Skill Level
In 2016, the global Artificial Intelligence (AI) market grew to $1.4 billion, and by 2025, the global AI market is expected to expand to almost $60 billion, according to TechJury. Artificial Intelligence is transforming the personal and professional lives of people across the world.
AI refers to the development of computer systems that can perform tasks usually requiring human intelligence, such as visual perception, speech recognition, and even decision making. These technologies can be applied to a number of undertakings to benefit organizations seeking to improve outcomes and productivity. To compete in this new tech-driven economy.
What you will gain?
- 1 to 1 Live Online Training
- Dedicated 24 x 7 Support
- Flexible Class Timing
- Training Completion Certification
- Direct Access to the Trainer
- Lifetime Access of an LMS
- Real-time Projects
- Dedicated Placement Support
Top Hiring Plan
ML + AI
AI + ML + Data Science
For Discounts Call @ +91-72778 77778
- Learn AI’s current capabilities and applications—and its future potential
- Learn how to organize and manage successful AI application projects
- AI well enough to communicate effectively with technical teams and colleagues
- Learn how to avoid pitfalls associated with these new technologies
- Build your leadership credibility by obtaining a Certificate of Completion from UC Berkeley Executive Education
- Introduction to Data Science, Setting Up the Systems
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Supervised Learning and Linear Regression
- Classification and Logistic Regression
- Decision Tree and Random Forest
- Naïve Bayes and Support Vector Machine
- Unsupervised Learning
- Natural Language Processing and Text Mining
Benefits of Online Training
- 100% Satisfaction Ratio
- Dedicated Help In Global Examination
- Updated Syllabus & On-Demand Doubt Session
- Special Group & Corporate Discounts
The term may also be applied to any machine that exhibits traits associated with a human mind such as learning and problem-solving.
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the SAP FICO training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the financial accounting module of SAP & I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
According to Gartner, AI is heralded to create 2.3 million jobs by the end of 2020, leading a net gain of 500,000 potentially new jobs. And in the light of COVID-19 crisis, job opportunities for AI workers are bound to see a sharp rise.
The global economic status is not the same, but AI talents can remain positive.
According to International Data Corporation (IDC), the number of AI jobs is expected to globally grow 16 percent this year.
Gartner’s report also mentions 85 percent of AI professionals believe the industry has become more diversified in recent years.
- Data Scientist
- Computer Science & AI Research
- Machine Learning Scientist
- Computer Science & AI Research
- Natural Language Processing
- Data Analytics