Enroll for 5-day Cisco Video Infrastructure Implementation (VII) certification training course from Koenig Solutions accredited by Cisco. Cisco Video Infrastructure Implementation (VII) course is designed to provide you with the necessary knowledge and skills to implement a complete Cisco Tele-presence solution, including Tele-presence endpoints, integration of premise with cloud solutions, meeting solutions, and management software. It describes Cisco business Tele-presence solutions and enables students to implement and troubleshoot basic and advanced Tele-presence network solutions.
Through a blend of hands-on labs and interactive lectures, you will be able to learn to install/configure, operate and maintain core visual communication components for both premise and cloud-based video and Tele-presence solutions. Cisco video/UC infrastructure including Expressway (or VCS), Unified Communications Manager (UCM), Cisco Meeting Server (CMS), Tele-presence Server, Conductor and TMS will be configured to work in premise based solutions as well as with Cisco Spark and Cisco WebEx cloud solutions.
- Field engineers and first-line support personnel who implement and support Cisco Tele Presence products and applications
- End-user technical staff such as video systems engineers and administrators
- Also appropriate for sales engineers
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Define Cisco Business TelePresence Solutions components and architectures
- Implement Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (Expressway) for basic and advanced video networks
- Implement Cisco TelePresence Management Suite (TMS)
- Configure Cisco Meeting Server Features
- Define integration of Cisco Collaboration Premise Solutions with Cisco Cloud, including Cisco Spark,
- Cisco Spark Hybrid, and WebEx
Online Live One to One Training
It is recommended, but not required, to have the following skills and knowledge before attending this course:
- Working knowledge of basic IP networking
- Knowledge of video conferencing and streaming fundamentals
- Highly desirable to have technical knowledge of Microsoft Enterprise products
- Implementation and support knowledge of Microsoft Skype for Business is useful for integration with Cisco Meeting Server High Level Course Design
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
The cost is USD 300.