This course endeavors to train the students about the basic configuration of NX OS, the products of Cisco data center and other hardware components while emphasizing on the UCS. The students will be explained about the remedial services on the datacenter products, along with the replacement of hardware and software. How to configure the backup and restore, analysis of the environmental requirements and safety requirements is also a focused area of the course. Troubleshooting the physical layers forms the main training element.
Online Live One to One Training
- There are no prerequisites to participate in the training, but Cisco CCT Data Center certification requires a passing score on the RSTECH exam 640-692.
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:-
- Explore the fundamentals of Cisco data center networking
- Explore CUCS component models, interfaces, cabling and accessories
- Explore the CUCS and NX OS modes of operations and the software commonly found
- Connect and service the product components using Cisco GUI
- Explore and describe the equipment replacement and effective field servicing
Give an edge to your career with Cisco certification training courses. Students can join the classes for Introducing Cisco Nexus 9000 Switches in NX-OS Mode (DCINX9K) 1.0 Training Course at Koenig Campus located at New Delhi, Bengaluru, Shimla, Goa, Dehradun, Dubai & Instructor-Led Online.
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V7] –
Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI) v1.0 – 300-620
VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.7] –
CCNP Data Center (Design)
VMware Site Recovery Manager: Install, Configure, Manage [V8.2] –
Understanding Cisco Data Center Foundations (DCFNDU) v1.0 –
VMware vSphere: Troubleshooting [V7] –
VMware vSphere: Design [V7] –
Red Hat High Availability Clustering .
The cost is USD 125.