Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower Next-Generation IPS (SSFIPS) v4.0
Instructor Led online Training
50 LMS Access
100% Skill Level
The Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower Next-Generation IPS (SSFIPS) v4.0 course tells you the best way to convey and utilize Cisco Firepower® Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention System (NGIPS). This hands-on course gives you the information and aptitudes to utilize the stage includes and incorporates firewall security ideas, stage engineering and key highlights; top to bottom occasion investigation including location of system based malware and document type, NGIPS tuning and arrangement including application control, security knowledge, firewall, and system based malware and record controls; Snort® rules language; record and malware examination, security insight, and system examination approach setup intended to distinguish traffic designs; arrangement and organization of connection strategies to make a move dependent on occasions identified; investigating; framework and client organization errands, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
This course encourages you plan to take the test, Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF), which prompts CCNP Security and Cisco Certified Specialist – Network Security Firepower confirmations. The 300-710 SNCF test has a second arrangement course also, Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower Next Generation Firewall (SSNGFW). You can take these courses in any request.
- Implement Cisco Firepower Next-Generation IPS to stop dangers, address assaults, increment powerlessness counteraction against suspicious documents, and break down for not-yet-recognized dangers
- Gain driving edge aptitudes for popularity obligations concentrated on security
- Security heads
- Security specialists
- Network heads
- System engineers
- Technical bolster work force
- Channel accomplices and affiliates
Online Live One to One Training
- Technical comprehension of TCP/IP systems administration and system design.
- Basic nature with the ideas of Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) and IPS.
After completion of this course, you will learn how to :
- Describe the segments of Cisco Firepower Threat Defense and the oversaw gadget enrollment process
- Detail Next-Generation Firewalls (NGFW) traffic control and arrange the Cisco Firepower framework for organize revelation
- Implement get to control strategies and portray get to control approach propelled highlights
- Configure security insights highlights and the Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) for Networks execution strategy for document control and progressed malware insurance
- Implement and oversee interruption and system investigation arrangements for NGIPS assessment
- Describe and exhibit the point by point investigation strategies and revealing highlights gave by the Cisco Firepower Management Center
- Integrate the Cisco Firepower Management Center with an outer logging goal
- Describe and exhibit the outer cautioning alternatives accessible to Cisco Firepower Management Center and design a relationship approach
- Describe key Cisco Firepower Management Center programming update and client account the executives highlights
- Identify normally misconfigured settings inside Cisco Firepower Management Center and utilize essential directions to investigate a Cisco Firepower Threat Defense gadget
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
CCNP Security (Web and Email Content Security)
Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE) – 300-715
Managing Networks with Cisco Prime Infrastructure (NMENPI) –
Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower Threat Defense NGFW (FTD) –
Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS) –
Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR) – 350-701
Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (SESA) – 300-720
Introduction to 802.1X Operations for Cisco Security Professionals –
Implementing Cisco Identity Services Engine for Wireless Engineers (SWISE).