Enrol for the two days Reporting Cisco Contact Center Enterprise (CCER) v1.0 certification training from Koenig Solutions accredited by Koenig Solutions. This course provides an architectural overview of the Contact Center Enterprise (CCE) Solution components and deployment models. You will learn the end-to end reporting solutions of CCE designed to assist customers and partners in the task of creating reports and managing disparate data sources.
Through a blend of hands-on labs and interactive lectures, you will learn analyzing and troubleshooting in various deployment scenarios: Designed Tier 2/Day 2 Support. The Cisco® Contact Center Enterprise (CCE) solution helps businesses deliver a connected digital experience, enabling you to provide contextual, continuous, and capability-rich journeys for your customers, across time and channels. The course teaches you the business application of the CCE solution providing the framework of interrelationship between both core and optional components required to configure the CCE solution.
This course is designed for:
- Business liaisons
- Deployment engineers
- Managers overseeing CCE deployments
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the Cisco Unified Intelligence Center including the benefits and features of the system and describe the high-level architecture of Cisco Unified Intelligence Center in the UCCE environment
- Understand the Cisco Unified Intelligence Center administration console to perform Cisco Unified Intelligence Center administrative, maintenance and provisioning functions
Discuss the functional attributes of the Cisco Unified Intelligence Center
- Customize Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Reports and Views
Online Live One to One Training
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge:
- Basic knowledge of computer networking components: Windows Active Directory (AD) SQL Server and components (servers, routers, switch) is helpful but not required
- Understanding of Cisco Packaged Contact Center Enterprise components and call flows
- Experience administering Cisco Packaged Contact Center Enterprise
Recommended Cisco offerings that may help you meet these prerequisites:
- Understanding Cisco Contact Center Enterprise Foundations (CCEF)
- Administering Cisco Contact Center Enterprise (CCEA)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA®)
- Understanding Cisco Foundation Collaborations (CLFNDU)
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.