Python Programming for Cisco Network Engineers (PCNE) training course is designed to learn from the basics of Python programming to the specific skills and tools needed to manage network devices en masse using programming and reduces implementation time for software-based technologies in a Cisco enterprise.
- Fundamental Python programming
- Python data structure
- Using Python to read from and write to a file
- Python loops and conditional code
- Programming Python Functions
- Python Libraries, Packages, and Modules
- Integrated Development Environments
- Python code analysis and error handling
- Cisco-supported APIs and automation protocols
- Cisco IOS XE RESTCONF API
- Cisco IOS XE NETCONF API
- Cisco ASA REST API
- Cisco Nexus NX-OS APIs
- YANG data model
- Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure
- Cisco ACI whitelists
- Extracting XML and JSON from the Cisco ACI
- Modifying the ACI policy with Postman and Python
- The Cisco ACI Visore tool
- Cisco UCS topology
- Configuring UCS with Python
Online Live One to One Training
- Understanding of Cisco networking devices is required.
- Understanding of ACI is useful but not a prerequisite.
- Understanding of programming or Python is NOT required.
How you’ll benefit
- Take advantage of the network when you implement applications to fulfill business needs
- Gain a foundation in the essentials of applications, automation, and Cisco platforms
- Network automation engineer
- Software developer
- System integration programmer
- Infrastructure architect
- Network designer
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
Cisco Certified DevNet Associate (DEVASC) –
Programming for Network Engineers (PRNE) v1.0 –
Implementing Automation for Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUI) – 2020 Version –
Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR 350-901) –
Designing and Implementing Cisco Network Programmability (NPDESI) v1.1 –
Cisco Customer Success Manager –
Implementing Automation in ACI (ACI-AUTO)