Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT V2.0) is an all-inclusive e-learning solution designed to learn troubleshooting LAN and WAN. This is a self-consider course intended for network engineers with no less than 1 year of professional work experience. Understudies will figure out how to design and perform general support on complex endeavor steered and exchanged systems and utilize innovation based practices and an efficient ITIL-agreeable way to deal with perform network troubleshooting.
A center component of this training is the capacity to learn new ideas and fortify comprehension through an extensive variety of coordinated lab situations. These labs use Cisco IOS Software with Layer 2 and Layer 3 highlights and a CLI bolstered on IOS form 15 releases. This Cisco self-paced course makes the figuring out how to encounter hands-on, expanding course viability, and gives students direct feedback on how well they have aced the material.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- System Engineers
- Network Professionals
- System Integrators
Online Live One to One Training
- Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE V2.0)
- Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH V2.0)
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Isolate & fix network issues that multiple simulated companies face
- Troubleshoot routing loops
- Describe how to troubleshoot DHCP
- Describe IPv6 address assignment methods
- Describe basic IPv6 addressing
- Describe the possible BGP neighborship issues
- Describe the possible OSPF adjacency issues
- Describe possible HSRP issues
- Describe inter-VLAN routing issues and how to troubleshoot them
- Describe STP troubleshooting and STP stability mechanisms
- Troubleshoot policy based routing
- Troubleshoot CDP and LLDP
- Troubleshoot VTP
- Troubleshoot EIGRP for IPv6
- Troubleshoot BGP for IPv6
- Troubleshoot address families in OSPFv3
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301 CCNA) –
IP6FD – IPv6 Fundamentals, Design, and Deployment v3.0 –
Implementing Cisco Quality of Service –
ADMINISTERING CISCO UMBRELLA OPERATIONS v1.0 –
Advanced Border Gateway Protocol Configuration v1.0 and MPLS VPN Networks v1.0
AMPLS – Advanced Implementing and Troubleshooting MPLS VPN Networks v4.0 –
Advanced Services Building Core Networks with OSPF, IS-IS, BGP, and MPLS Boot Camp (BCN) v6.1 –
Implementing Cisco MPLS Traffic Engineering v2.0
Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH V2.0) is recommended before.
Zeblearn Course for Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT v2.0) is recommended after.