The Implementing Segment Routing on Cisco IOS XR (SEGRTE201) v2.0 course covers the fundamental concepts of Segment Routing (SR), how to configure and verify segment routing within an Interior Gateway Protocol (IGP), and the interworking of Label Distribution Protocol (LDP) with segment routing. You will learn how to implement Topology-Independent Loop-Free Alternate (TI-LFA) using segment routing, and how to instantiate and verify segment routing traffic engineering policies. You will also learn how to implement segment routing within Border Gateway Protocol (BGP).
- Systems engineers
- Network engineers
- Field engineers
- Technical support personnel
- Channel partners and resellers
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe the key concepts of segment routing
- Implement and verify IGP segment routing
- Migrate an existing Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) LDP-based network to segment routing
- Implement and verify TI-LFA segment routing
- Instantiate segment routing policies
- Instantiate multidomain segment routing policies
- Configure and verify BGP prefix segments and SR-based services
Online Live One to One Training
- Familiarity with Cisco Internetwork Operating System (IOS®) XR software
- Knowledge of general networking concepts
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.