Implementing Advanced Cisco IP Multicast (MCAST) Version 2.0 provides in-depth knowledge about the IP multicast building blocks that make this IP service deployable. Bandwidth and processing power are wasted when data is replicated and sent from a source to potential receivers multiple times. With IP multicast and a sophisticated group of protocols, information is delivered with minimal effects on bandwidth and processor load. This IP service helps ensure simultaneous information delivery only to people and machines that require the information.
Online Live One to One Training
- CCNP ROUTE and SWITCH Knowledge
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:-
- Explain the benefits of multicasting
- List various types of multicast applications and their requirements
- Identify the addressing issues of IP multicasting
- Explain the way multicast applications work and identify the prerequisites that have to be fulfilled for an implementation
- Explain the principles and detailed operation of different Protocol Independent Multicast (PIM) modes
- Describe the variants of PIM sparse mode (bidirectional PIM environments and Source Specific Multicast)
- Select multicast protocols for different environments
- Describe the deployment of multicast in Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) environments
- Describe multicast deployment in Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) VPN environments.
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301 CCNA) –
IP6FD – IPv6 Fundamentals, Design, and Deployment v3.0 –
Koenig Course for Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT v2.0) –
ADMINISTERING CISCO UMBRELLA OPERATIONS v1.0 –
Advanced Border Gateway Protocol Configuration v1.0 and MPLS VPN Networks v1.0
Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE V2.0) –
AMPLS – Advanced Implementing and Troubleshooting MPLS VPN Networks v4.0 –
Advanced Services Building Core Networks with OSPF, IS-IS, BGP, and MPLS Boot Camp (BCN) v6.1 –
Implementing Cisco MPLS Traffic Engineering v2.0.