Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE V2.0) course provide you to plan, implement, and monitor a scalable routed network. Students will focus on both IPv4 & IPv6 routing protocols. The training product incorporates a mix of Discovery labs with guided learning guidelines to present new ideas, alongside Challenge labs that enable understudies to strengthen their comprehension of the topic and aptitudes that are applicable to the CCNP Routing & Switching certification.
Cisco Learning Labs for ROUTE v2.0 gives you the full arrangement of Cisco IOS Software labs that were created for and utilized inside Cisco E-Learning items and Cisco Authorized trainings to enable understudies to plan for the ROUTE exam. These labs use Cisco IOS programming with Layer 2 and Layer 3 highlights and CLI upheld on adaptation 15 releases and are accessible at 24/7 whatever point you are prepared to learn.
- System Engineers
- Network Professionals
Online Live One to One Training
- Describe network fundamentals
- Establish Internet and WAN connectivity (IPv4 and IPv6)
- Manage network device security
- Operate a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, and spanning tree
- Troubleshoot IP connectivity (IPv4 and IPv6)
- Configure and troubleshoot EIGRP and OSPF (IPv4 and IPv6)
- Configure devices for SNMP, Syslog, and NetFlow access
- Manage Cisco device configurations, Cisco IOS images, and licenses
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:
- Describe routing protocols, different remote connectivity options & their impact on routing and implement RIPng
- Configure EIGRP in IPv4 & IPv6 environment
- Configure OSPF in IPv4 & IPv6 environment
- Implement route redistribution using filtering mechanisms
- Implement path control using policy based routing & IP SLA
- Implement enterprise Internet connectivity
- Secure Cisco routers according to best practices & configure authentication for routing protocols.
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301 CCNA) –
IP6FD – IPv6 Fundamentals, Design, and Deployment v3.0 –
Koenig Course for Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT v2.0) –
ADMINISTERING CISCO UMBRELLA OPERATIONS v1.0 –
Cisco Collaboration Core and Network Management – Level 3 –
Advanced Border Gateway Protocol Configuration v1.0 and MPLS VPN Networks v1.0
AMPLS – Advanced Implementing and Troubleshooting MPLS VPN Networks v4.0 –
Advanced Services Building Core Networks with OSPF, IS-IS, BGP, and MPLS Boot Camp (BCN) v6.1 –
CCNA Routing & Switching V3 is recommended before.
Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE V2.0) is recommended after.