The course on Configuring and Implementing Cisco Identity Services Engine for Wireless Engineers is offered by Koenig Solutions. This course offers teaching on the access point and Cisco ISE pooled with the Cisco Wireless Local Area Network Controller. The course will also allow certified Cisco System Engineers and Cisco end customers to comprehend the architecture, concepts, and cases of Cisco ISE. The end devices present the comprehensive Cisco ISE deployment solutions and capabilities into single system.
Online Live One to One Training
- Knowledge of basic 802.1X
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Active Directory or LDAP
- CCNA routing and switching knowledge – ICND1 and ICND2 or CCNABC
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:
- Explain Cisco ISE Components and architecture
- Explain the various Cisco ISE personas and nodes
- Illustrate diverse deployment options of Cisco ISE
- Illustrate Cisco ISE authentication services
- Build authentication identity policies and sources
- Build up profile on the Cisco ISE platform
- Validate profiling operation on the Cisco ISE platform
- Illustrate the guest web access concept
- Illustrate data stores, roles, and guest accounts
- Illustrate BYOD configuration and deployment alternatives
- Describe the integration process of MDM
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
CCNP Security (Web and Email Content Security)
Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE) – 300-715
Managing Networks with Cisco Prime Infrastructure (NMENPI) –
Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower Threat Defense NGFW (FTD) –
Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS) –
Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR) – 350-701
Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (SESA) – 300-720
Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower Next-Generation IPS (SSFIPS) v4.0 –
Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower Next Generation Firewall (SSNGFW) v1.0 –
Introduction to 802.1X Operations for Cisco Security Professionals .