Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (300-620 DCACI) – 2020 Version
Instructor Led online Training
50 LMS Access
100% Skill Level
The Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI) v1.0 course shows you how to deploy and manage the Cisco® Nexus® 9000 Series Switches in Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (Cisco ACI®) mode. You will learn how to configure and manage Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in ACI mode, how to connect the Cisco ACI fabric to external networks and services, and the fundamentals of Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) integration. You will gain hands-on practice implementing key capabilities such as fabric discovery, policies, connectivity, VMM integration, and more.
This course helps you prepare to take the exam:
- 300-620 Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe Cisco ACI Fabric Infrastructure and basic Cisco ACI concepts
- Describe Cisco ACI policy model logical constructs
- Describe Cisco ACI basic packet forwarding
- Describe external network connectivity
- Describe VMM Integration
- Describe Layer 4 to Layer 7 integrations
- Explain Cisco ACI management features
- Validate Fabric Discovery
- Configure Network Time Protocol (NTP)
- Create Access Policies and Virtual Port Channel (vPC)
- Enable Layer 2 Connectivity in the Same Endpoint Group (EPG)
- Enable Inter-EPG Layer 2 Connectivity
- Enable Inter-EPG Layer 3 Connectivity
- Compare Traffic Forwarding Methods in a Bridge Domain
- Configure External Layer 2 (L2Out) Connection
- Configure External Layer 3 (L3Out) Connection
- Integrate Application Policy Infrastructure Controller (APIC) With VMware vCenter Using VMware Distributed Virtual Switch (DVS)
Online Live One to One Training
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Understanding of networking protocols, routing, and switching
- Familiarity with Cisco Ethernet switching products
- Understanding of Cisco data center architecture
- Familiarity with virtualization fundamentals
The following Cisco courses may help you meet these prerequisites:
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA) v1.0
- Understanding Cisco Data Center Foundations (DCFNDU) v1.0
How you’ll benefit
- Gain the skills and hands-on practice integrating the enhanced, automated capabilities of Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in ACI mode for quicker application deployment.
- Get the knowledge for protocols, solutions and designs to acquire professional-level and expert-level data center job roles.
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
Troubleshooting the Cisco ACI Fabric v2 – TSACI –
CCNP Data Center (ACI)
Implementing Automation in ACI (ACI-AUTO) .
The cost is USD 300.