In this Forcepoint NGFW instructor-led training course, you’ll learn how to install, configure, administer, and support Stonesoft NGFW.
Through instruction, demonstrations, and active workplace lab practice exercises, you’ll learn the requirements and recommendations to successfully deploy Stonesoft NGFW in a variety of network environments. You’ll develop experience in making security rules and policies, managing users and authentication, understanding multi-link technology, configuring VPNs, deep traffic review, performing common administration tasks as well as standing observation and coverage.
- New and existing customers of Forcepoint NGFW
- Forcepoint Channel Partners
- Forcepoint NGFW end users
- Understand the fundamentals of NGFW
- Understand different installation methods
- Understand SMC capabilities
- Understand FW/VPN roles and clustering
- Configure routing
- Configure security policies
- Understand Multi-Link technology
- Configure Multi-Link VPNs
- Manage users and authentication
- Configure IPsec and SSL VPNs
- Perform traffic and deep inspection
- Perform common administration tasks
- Understand monitoring capabilities
- Configure reporting
Online Live One to One Training
- General understanding of system administration and Internet services
- Basic knowledge of networking and computer security concepts
- A computer that meets the requirements noted at the end of this document
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
Certified Network Defense [CND] –
SOC Engineer [Security Operations Center]
Security+ [SY0-501] –
CND V2 –
Cisco Network Security Audit –
Cyber Security Analyst.