The Engineering cisco Meraki Solutions Part 1 (ECMS1) v2.0 is an introductory course the equips you with the technical knowledge and skills to confidently operate Cisco Meraki solutions as a unified management system of an entire network from a centralized dashboard.
Through a full day of instruction including live demos and guided lab practice, you will learn how to implement core configurations for a full stack solution in the Meraki Dashboard and leverage essential Meraki Dashboard tools to enforce device security polices, deploy software and apps, and perform remote, live troubleshooting on manage devices.
This is the first of two courses that prepare you for the cisco Meraki solutions Specialist certification exam.
- Meraki operators interested in introductory-level technical training or in preparing for the Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist certification
- Anyone who would like to gain experience in understanding, configuring, and troubleshooting Meraki networking environments with the Meraki Dashboard
- Consulting Systems Engineer
- Deployment Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Network Manager
- Site Reliability Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Technical Solutions Architect
- Wireless Design Engineer
- Wireless Engineer
Online Live One to One Training
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Basic network fundamentals and building simple LANs
- Basic IP addressing and subnets
- Routing and switching fundamentals
- Basic wireless networking concepts and terminology
The following recommended Cisco offering may help you meet these prerequisites:
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.