The Developing Applications Using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR) v1.0 course helps you prepare for Cisco DevNet Professional certification and for professional-level network automation engineer roles. You will learn how to implement network applications using Cisco® platforms as a base, from initial software design to diverse system integration, as well as testing and deployment automation. The course gives you hands-on experience solving real world problems using Cisco Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and modern development tools.
This course helps you prepare to take the 350-901 Developing Applications Using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR) exam. By passing this exam, you satisfy the core exam requirement toward Cisco Certified DevNet Professional, and you earn the Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist – Core certification.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Instructor-led training: 5 days in the classroom and 3 days of self-study
- Virtual instructor-led training: Equivalent of 5 days of classroom instruction and 3 days of self-study
Online Live One to One Training
There are no formal prerequisites for Cisco Certified DevNet Associate certification, but you should make sure to have a good understanding of the exam topics before taking the exam.
Before taking this course, you should have:
- Knowledge of program design and coding with focus on Python
- Familiarity with Ethernet, TCP/IP, and Internet-related networking
- Understand the utilization of APIs
- Understanding of software development and design methodologies
- Hands-on experience with a programming language (specifically Python)
Here are Cisco learning resources that can help you prepare:
- Developing Applications and Automating Workflows Using Cisco Core Platforms (DEVASC)
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
Cisco Certified DevNet Associate (DEVASC) –
Implementing Automation for Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUI) – 2020 Version.
Programming for Network Engineers (PRNE) v1.0 is recommended before.
Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR) is recommended after.
The cost is USD 400.