Enroll for the 5-day Developing Applications for Cisco Webex and Webex Devices (DEVWBX) v1.0 certification training course from Koenig Solutions accredited by Cisco. The Developing Applications for Cisco Webex and Webex Devices (DEVWBX) v1.0 course prepares you to use the programmability features of Webex®, Cisco® enterprise solution for video conferencing, online meetings, online training, webinars, web conferencing, cloud calling, and collaboration.
Through a combination of lessons and hands-on labs, you will learn about Webex Application Programming Interface (API) Foundation, meetings, devices, teams, messaging, embedding Cisco Webex, administration, and compliance. You will learn how to leverage Webex APIs to extend the functionalities of teams, meetings, and devices, and explore how these APIs can help automate, administer, and enforce compliance.
- Network engineer
- Communication engineer
- Software engineer
The objectives of this course are for participants to understand IPFM deployment, how it operates, how to determine when to expand, and how to troubleshoot.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe and use Webex APIs, authentication, and documentation
- Manage meetings using the Webex Meetings Representational State Transfer (REST) API and Extensible Markup Language (XML) API
- Manage and extend Cisco Collaboration Devices with Experience API (xAPI), macros, and user interface customizations
- Program with WebEx teams REST API, cards, webhooks, and bots
Online Live One to One Training
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Basic programming knowledge
- Knowledge of Webex products usage and administration: teams, meetings, and devices
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.