Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD) – 2020 Version
Instructor Led online Training
50 LMS Access
100% Skill Level
Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD) training course is designed to prepare for the exam 300-425 ENWLSD which is associated with the CCNP Enterprise Certification. In this training class, you will learn wireless network design including site surveys, wired and wireless infrastructure, mobility and WLAN high availability.
Online Live One to One Training
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
Wireless Site Survey
- Collect design requirements and evaluate constraints
- Describe material attenuation and its effect on wireless design
- Perform and analyze a Layer 1 site survey
- Perform a pre-deployment site survey
- Perform a post deployment site survey
- Perform a predictive site survey
- Utilize planning tools and evaluate key network metrics (Ekahau, AirMagnet, PI, Chanalyzer, Spectrum Analyzer)
Wired and Wireless Infrastructure
- Determine physical infrastructure requirements such as AP power, cabling, switch port capacity, mounting, and grounding
- Determine logical infrastructure requirements such as WLC/AP licensing requirements based on the type of wireless architecture
- Design radio management
- Apply design requirements for these types of wireless networks
- Design high-density wireless networks and their associated components (campus, lecture halls, conference rooms)
- Design wireless bridging (mesh)
- Design mobility groups based on mobility roles
- Optimize client roaming
- Validate mobility tunneling for data and control path
Security and Quality of Service
- Configure and verify service insertion
- Describe application-aware firewall
- Configure and verify QoS treatment on WAN edge routers
WLAN High Availability
- Design high availability for controllers.
- Design high availability for APs
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI) – 2020 Version –
Cisco SD-WAN Operation and Deployment (ENSDW) v1.0 –
Understanding Cisco Wireless Foundations (WLFNDU) v1.0 –
CCNA Wireless –
Deploying Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks (WIDEPLOY) –
Troubleshooting Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks (WITSHOOT) –
CCNP Enterprise (Wireless)
Career Enabler – Cisco Enterprise (Wireless)
Cisco Unified Wireless Networking (CUWN) .
Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (350-401 ENCOR) – 2020 Version is recommended before.
Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD) – 2020 Version is recommended after.
The cost is USD 300.