This course has been designed especially for students who intend to install and deploy the Nexus 5500 and Nexus 5600 Series switches and Nexus 2000 series Fabric Extenders. The course describes various new features launched in NX-OS 7.0(1) N1(1)and various 3000/ 4000/ 6000/ 7000 and 9000 series switched. The fundamentals for configuring, managing and troubleshooting the Nexus 5000 series platforms are the focused area during the course training.
Online Live One to One Training
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:
- Understand the architecture of Nexus 5000 Series Switch systems
- Understand the architecture, usage and features of the Nexus OS
- Configure network features on Nexus 5000 Series Switches and Nexus 2000 Series Fabric Extenders
- Configure QoS
- Explore how to support FCoE protocol an d SAN connections by configuring Nexus 5000 series switches
- Configure Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switch system management features
- Configure HA and ISSU features of Nexus 5000 Series Switches
- Troubleshoot FCoE, LAN, and SAN issues.
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
Introducing Cisco Nexus 9000 Switches in NX-OS Mode (DCINX9K) 1.0 –
Configuring Cisco Nexus 7000 Switches (DCNX7K) 3.1 –
Configuring Cisco Nexus 9000 in NX-OS Mode (C9KNX) v1.2 .