Cisco SD-WAN Operation and Deployment (ENSDW) v1.0
Instructor Led online Training
50 LMS Access
100% Skill Level
The Cisco SD-WAN Operation and Deployment (ENSDW) v1.0 course help you to gain the skills about the Cisco Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN) solution and SD-WAN components. You will also learn how to create, manage, and operate a secure extensible network using Cisco SD-WAN products. The course covers how to configure, operate, and monitor overlay routing in a secure extensible network. In addition, you will learn about policies and Quality of Service (QoS) in the SD-WAN overlay network.
- Enterprise network system installers
- System integrators
- System administrators
- Network administrators
- Solutions designers
Online Live One to One Training
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Identify the various components and architecture of the Cisco SD-WAN solution
- Deploy vEdge routers in a secure extensible network
- Create templates to aid in the deployment and operation of the secure extensible network
- Configure and verify overlay routing in the secure extensible network
- Create simple policies to control traffic flow in the secure extensible network
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI 300-415) – 2020 Version –
VIPTELA/Cisco SD-WAN Deployment and Troubleshooting –
CCNP Enterprise (SDWAN)
Career Enabler – Cisco Enterprise (Routing and Switching)
Implementing Cisco Catalyst 9000 Switches (ENC9K) v1.0 –
Deploying Cisco SD-Access (ENSDA) v1.1.