Learn how you can manage a network more efficiently with Network Programmability and develop Python programming fundamental skills.
This course is designed to be of immediate value to Network Engineers looking to use Network Programming to simplify or automate their tasks. It covers the fundamentals of Python programming within the context of performing functions relevant to network engineers.
This Cisco self-paced course is designed with interactivity in mind — through hands-on labs, review questions, and summary challenges. This renders the learning experience more real-world and helps increase retention. Additionally, gamification features such as badges and leaderboard provide social visibility and motivation to perform better.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe use cases and examples of the value of network programmability
- Acquire a full complement of Python programming skills — basics, data structures, control structures, comparison operators, input and output, structured programming, object-oriented programming, etc.
- Use Python to communicate to individual network devices, using examples of real networking communication and operations
- Use Python to communicate to multiple devices
- Use Object-Oriented Programming within Python to abstract network devices
- Use databases within a network-based application to store information about the network
- Use test methodologies to create quality applications
- Leverage software available via open source and existing libraries e.g. Cisco GitHub, Cisco DevNet, Python general-purpose and Cisco-specific libraries, NX-API
Online Live One to One Training
Who should enroll
- Experience with network management (CCNA-level recommended)
After completion of this course, you will learn how to :
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Describe use cases and instances of the estimation of system programmability
- Acquire a full supplement of Python programming aptitudes — nuts and bolts, information structures, control structures, examination administrators, information and yield, organized programming, object-situated programming, and so on.
- Use Python to convey to singular system gadgets, utilizing instances of genuine systems administration correspondence and tasks
- Use Python to impart to numerous gadgets
- Use Object-Oriented Programming inside Python to digest arrange gadgets
- Use databases inside a system based application to store data about the system
- Use test strategies to make quality applications
- Leverage programming accessible through open source and existing libraries for example Cisco GitHub, Cisco DevNet, Python broadly useful and Cisco-explicit libraries, NX-API
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
Cisco Certified DevNet Associate (DEVASC) –
Python Programming for Cisco Network Engineers (PCNE) –
Implementing Automation for Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUI) – 2020 Version –
Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR 350-901) –
Designing and Implementing Cisco Network Programmability (NPDESI) v1.1 –
Cisco Customer Success Manager –
Implementing Automation in ACI (ACI-AUTO)