This course is designed for technical professionals who need to know how to administer and on-board Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS) customers in Cisco Unified Communications Domain Manager (UCDM) 10.1.2 environment. You will gain an overview of the HCS solution and an understanding of the system features.
- Individuals involved in the onboarding of customers to a HCS environment.
After attending this course you should be able to:
- Describe the high level on boarding process for HCS customers
- Describe the relationships among Cisco UCDM, Hosted Collaboration Mediation Fulfillment (HCM-F), and applications in an HCS deployment
- Describe the high-level licensing model for HCS deployments
- Describe the hierarchy structure used by UCDM to partition and provision customers
- Describe and demonstrate how to add and synchronize the HCM-F from UCDM
- Describe and demonstrate how to create and manage the Provider on UCDM
- Describe and demonstrate how to create and manage a reseller and customer on the UC devices
- Describe the provisioning of dedicated and multitenanted UCM, IM&P, and Cisco Unity® applications as well as provisioning Cisco WebEx® cloud services
- Describe and demonstrate how to create a network device list in UCDM
- Describe how internal calls are routed and the types of dial plans preconfigured in UCDM
- Describe how external calls are classified and normalized before class of service (CoS) is applied
- Describe how CoS mechanisms are applied
- Describe how calls are routed
- Describe and configure numbering plans
- Describe and configure voice mail services
- Describe and configure entitlement for a specific customer requirement
- Add users and manage subscriber services, lines and devices
- Access and operate the self-service portal
- Describe the relationship between a user and a role, and the component parts of a role including access control profiles, menu layouts, landing pages, themes, HCS components, hierarchy types, and role type
- Describe how to customize access control profiles, menu layouts, landing pages and themes
- Explain the types of users in UCDM
- Describe the options for creating users in UCDM
- Describe the options for authenticating users in UCDM
- Describe how single sign on (SSO) works and how it is configured in UCDM
- Bulk load data from HCS Intelligent Loader (HIL)
- Describe how to bulk load data directly in UCDM
- Delete hierarchy and describe the consequences of a cascade delete on an HCS implementation
Online Live One to One Training
- Have attended Implementing Cisco Ip Telephony and Video Parts 1 and 2 ( CIPTV1 and CIPTV2 )or equivalent CUCM Knowledge.
- Have an understanding of Configuring the Cisco Nexus Data Center ( DCUFI ).
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.