This is a 6-day combination course which offers a significant time saving over the traditional 2 * 5-day courses. This course is most suitable for individuals already pursuing their CCNP on older versions of the CCNP courses. The content in this course is designed to be complementary with the Optimize and Secure Advanced Cisco Wireless (OSACW) course. Together, these two courses will prepare you for the four CCNP Wireless exams (WiDESIGN, WiDEPLOY, WiSECURE, WiTSHOOT) as well as cover the same material in the WCMX course. This course will provide the needed and most up-to-date content on Cisco’s best practices around designing and deploying WLANs and will also provide product and feature overviews aligned with the latest released versions.
The related course for this Koenig Crafted Course is “CWNA – Certified Wireless Network Administrator v108”. The CWNA certification (Certified Wireless Network Administrator training) certification is a foundation level wireless LAN (WiFi) certification for the CWNP Training Program. CWNA certification will get you started in Wireless career by ensuring that you have the skills to successfully administer enterprise-class wireless LANs. we offer a combo for both since CWNA certification is required for CWSP certification. Koenig also offers CCNA Wireless which validates associate-level knowledge and skills to configure, implement and support of wireless LANs, specifically those networks using Cisco equipment. CCNA is the prerequisite to CCNA Wireless. We can offer a combo for both certifications.
What will you learn
You will learn about the many options required into today’s corporate environment including:
- Data, Voice and Location- how to design and deploy each individually or all in a mixed environment
- AP only, Centralized Controller, FlexConnect, Converged Access and Cloud deployments
- Location, MSE and CMX including the following versions:8.0, 10.0, 10.2 and Cloud Based CMX
- Third Party Tools. This course goes beyond the introductory lessons in the CCNP courses and gives you and in-depth overview of fully leveraging these tools in your environment today including, in-depth labs on Ekahau Pro and MetaGeek Chanalyzer.
- We recommend students have at least a CCNA Wireless or 1-2 years of real-world experience prior to attending. Seasoned engineers new to wireless will be able to learn the material however, it will be a long and fast-paced week.
Online Live One to One Training
We recommend students have at least a CCNA Wireless or 1-2 years of real-world experience prior to attending. Seasoned engineers new to wireless will be able to learn the material however, it will be a long and fast-paced week.
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
Cisco SD-WAN Operation and Deployment (ENSDW) v1.0 –
Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSD) – 300-425
Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSI) – 300-430
CCNP Enterprise (Wireless)
Career Enabler – Cisco Enterprise (Wireless)
Cisco Unified Wireless Networking (CUWN) –
Deploying Basic Cisco Wireless LANs (WDBWL) –
WDAWL – Deploying Advanced Cisco Wireless LANs v1.2 –
Understanding Cisco Wireless Foundations (WLFNDU) v1.0.