Advanced Services Building Core Networks with OSPF, IS-IS, BGP and MPLS v6.1 Training is a powerful hands-on course that provides you with the required knowledge and skills to design, deploy, operate, and maintain an Internet service provider (ISP) backbone network. You will learn the primary principles of the routing protocols that are used in very large networks. Hands-on labs reinforce the lecture materials to make sure that you have the working skills to affect the networks you support.
Online Live One to One Training
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:-
- Identify the critical factors for availability, scalability, and manageability
- Implement an Interior Gateway Protocol (IGP, either OSPF or IS-IS) into a large-scale hierarchical network using best current practices for scalability
- Implement BGP into a large-scale hierarchical network using best current practices for scalability
- Control routing policy by influencing the BGP path selection process using route maps, prefix lists, and community strings
- Implement multi-homing strategies using multi-exit discriminators (MEDs) and local preference
- Implement and verify MPLS VPN connectivity in intra-autonomous-system environments
- Implement Layer 2 VPNs using Any Transport over MPLS (AToM)
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301 CCNA) –
IP6FD – IPv6 Fundamentals, Design, and Deployment v3.0 –
Koenig Course for Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT v2.0) –
ADMINISTERING CISCO UMBRELLA OPERATIONS v1.0 –
Cisco Collaboration Core and Network Management – Level 3 –
Advanced Border Gateway Protocol Configuration v1.0 and MPLS VPN Networks v1.0
Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE V2.0) –
Advanced Services Building Core Networks with OSPF, IS-IS, BGP, and MPLS Boot Camp (BCN) v6.1 –