Enroll for the 6-day Administering & Managing Cisco Stealthwatch Operation training course from Koenig Solutions accredited by Cisco. This course is designed how to focuses on using Cisco Stealthwatch Enterprise from the perspective of a security analyst.
Through a blend of hands-on labs and interactive lectures, you will be able to learn to use the Stealthwatch System to investigate potential security issues and make initial determinations on whether to proceed with a more thorough investigation or move on to the next potential threat.
This course focuses on new users of Cisco Stealthwatch. This course is intended for customers whose role is to use the Cisco Stealthwatch System to monitor network performance.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe how the Stealthwatch System provides network visibility through monitoring and detection.
- Describe the goals of using Stealthwatch in the proactive and operational modes.
- Define basic concepts of investigation and detection of potential security issues using the Stealthwatch System.
- Complete workflows to identify indicators of compromise in your network.
- Describe alarm types and alarm notification within Stealthwatch.
- Explain the utility of maps in the Stealthwatch System.
- Describe how the Stealthwatch System contributes to successful incident handling
Online Live One to One Training
It is recommended that the learner have the following skills before attending this course:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing and Switching (CCNA ) certification
- Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security) certification
- Operating system administration familiarity (for example, Linux and Windows)
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.