Enroll for 3-day Administering Cisco Data Center Unified Computing System with Intersight course from Koenig Solutions accredited by Cisco. In this Cisco UCS server training course, you will become experienced with the administration and troubleshooting of Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) B-Series and C-Series servers including using Cisco Intersight for UCS management. This custom-built Cisco UCS training class was developed by NterOne using the best lessons from all available Cisco server courses to maximize the learning experience for individuals who want to focus on day-to-day administration using Cisco UCS Manager or Intersight as the primary interface.
Through a blend of hands-on labs and interactive lectures, you will learn about the components of the UCS B-Series and C-Series solutions from a day-to-day administrative point of view. Learn C-Series standalone, C-Series under UCS Manager, B-Series administration, troubleshooting, and management tools used to support basic UCS and multi-cluster support with UCS Central, as well as using Cisco Intersight for UCS and Hyperflex operations and management.
This course is designed for:
- Systems administrators and engineers
- Technical solutions architects
- Systems integrators
- Channel partners
- Value-added resellers
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the B-Series and C-Series product line similarities and differences
- Describe the Intersight support for C-Series standalone and UCS managed architectures
- Describe Cisco Intersight and how it can be used to manage UCS and Hyperflex
- Understand the process for upgrading B-Series and C-Series Firmware with UCSM and Intersight
- Administering service profiles, pools, and policies with UCSM and Intersight
- Understanding RBAC with Active Directory integration
- Administering backup and restores in UCS Manager
- Learn and discuss the various management tools for Cisco UCS including Intersight
- Perform basic troubleshooting of B-Series and C-Series in normal operations with UCSM and Intersight
- Describe how to get started with Intersight programmability
Online Live One to One Training
- Basic knowledge of Cisco routing and switching
- Basic knowledge of Cisco Unified Computing Systems
- Basic knowledge of servers and storage
- Familiarity with Cisco UCS and Hyperflex
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.