Enroll for 5-day Administering Cisco Data Center Unified Computing System with Intersight and Programmability course from Koenig Solutions accredited by Cisco. In this Cisco UCS server training, you will become experienced with the administration and troubleshooting of Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) B-Series and C-Series servers including using Cisco Intersight for UCS management.
Through a blend of hands-on labs and interactive lectures, you will learn about all the components of the UCS B-Series and C-Series solutions from a day-to-day administrative point of view. Learn C-Series standalone, C-Series under UCS Manager, B-Series administration, troubleshooting, and management tools used to support basic UCS and multi-cluster support with UCS Central, as well as using Cisco Intersight for UCS and Hyperflex operations and management. You will also be using the programmability with Cisco Intersight to enhance the management and operation of their Cisco UCS and HyperFlex infrastructure. This training will demonstrate how programmability on Cisco compute platforms has evolved and how Cisco Intersight always-on cloud-based management can simplify UCS infrastructure management on a global scale by leveraging the Intersight Open API and developer tools.
This course is designed for:
- Systems administrators and engineers
- Technical solutions architects
- Systems integrators
- Channel partners
- Value-added resellers
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the B-Series and C-Series product line similarities and differences
- Describe the Intersight support for C-Series standalone and UCS managed architectures
- Describe Cisco Intersight and how it can be used to manage UCS and Hyperflex
- Understand the process for upgrading B-Series and C-Series Firmware with UCSM and Intersight
- Administering service profiles, pools, and policies with UCSM and Intersight
- Understanding RBAC with Active Directory integration
- Administering backup and restores in UCS Manager
- Learn and discuss the various management tools for Cisco UCS including Intersight
- Perform basic troubleshooting of B-Series and C-Series in normal operations with UCSM and Intersight
- Describe the Intersight REST API, Object Model, and Intersight Managed Objects
- Demonstrate how to use Intersight developer tools
- Understand how to use Postman to interact with the Intersight API
- Use Python to manage UCS/HX operations with the Intersight API
- Demonstrate how to use Ansible to automate deployments with Intersight
- Deploy UCS/HX infrastructure using Terraform
Online Live One to One Training
- Basic knowledge of Cisco routing and switching
- Basic knowledge of Cisco Unified Computing Systems
- Basic knowledge of servers and storage
- Familiarity with Cisco UCS and Hyperflex
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.