This one of kind Cisco UC in-depth course takes student from initial endpoint configuration to a full solution deployment using all the Cisco UC Components. Students will have extensive labs in which they will Administer and troubleshoot a Cisco 12.5 UC Deployment. Participants will gain in-depth practical knowledge with exercises on administering and troubleshooting of all Cisco UC Components.
Online Live One to One Training
- Required: An understanding of basic telephony concepts
- Required: An understanding of IP networking concepts (CCNA-level)
- Required: An understanding of traditional digital PBX systems
- Deploying Endpoints and Users
- Administering Unified Communication Manager 11.5
- Administering Cisco Unified IM and Presence 11.5
- Administering Cisco Unity Connection 11.5
- Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 11.5
- Administering Cisco Emergency Responder (CER)
- Administering Cisco Unified Communications Mobile and Remote Access (MRA)
- Adminstrating Cisco Paging Server (InformaCast)
Target Audience :
- Customers who will be configuring and maintaining CUCM v11.5
- PBX system administrators transitioning to CUCM administration
- IP networking professionals taking on responsibility for CUCM administration
- Workers being cross-trained for CUCM administration coverage
- Cisco Unified Communications system channel partners and resellers
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
CCNP Collaboration (Collaboration Applications)
Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR) – 350-801
Advanced Scripting for Cisco Unified Contact Center Express – ASCCX –
Administering Cisco Unified Communications Manager v11.x – ACUCM v11.x –
Intro to IP Telephony –
Implementing Automation for Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUI) – 300-835
AUCCE1 -Administering Cisco Unified Contact CenterEnterprise, Part 1 –
IPT and UCCX –
Cisco Collaboration Core and Network Management – Level 3 –
Deploying Cisco Contact CenterExpress (UCCXD) v 6.0 .