Cyber Security Online Training
Learn Cyber Security and Certification course from Certified Experts.
40 – 80 Hours Duration
Instructor Led online Training
50 LMS Access
100% Skill Level
Cyber Security training and certification courses make you well versed with the processes and practices followed for protecting networks and data from unauthorised attacks. These courses enable you to detect vulnerabilities of a system, ward off attacks and manage emergency situations.
What you will gain?
- 1 to 1 Live Online Training
- Dedicated 24 x 7 Support
- Flexible Class Timing
- Training Completion Certification
- Direct Access to the Trainer
- Lifetime Access of an LMS
- Real-time Projects
- Dedicated Placement Support
For Discounts Call @ +91-72778 77778
- Overview of Cyber Security
- Internet Governance – Challenges and Constraints
- Cyber Threats:- Cyber Warfare-Cyber Crime-Cyber terrorism-Cyber Espionage
- Need for a Comprehensive Cyber Security Policy
- Need for a Nodal Authority
- Need for an International convention on Cyberspace.
- Understand the information assurance principles
- Identify the key components of cybersecurity network architecture
- Explain the processes and practices involved in risk management
- Understand security tools and hardening techniques
- Identify different kinds of attacks
- Distinguish system threats and vulnerabilities
- Understand the latest IT and IS technologies
- Apply appropriate responses to cybersecurity incidents
Benefits of Online Training
- 100% Satisfaction Ratio
- Dedicated Help In Global Examination
- Updated Syllabus & On-Demand Doubt Session
- Special Group & Corporate Discounts
Application security: You should choose application security as one of the several must-have security measures adopted to protect your systems.
- Problem-Solving Skills.
- Technical Aptitude.
- Knowledge of Security Across Various Platforms.
- Attention to Detail.
- Communication Skills.
- Fundamental Computer Forensics Skills.
- A Desire to Learn.
- An Understanding of Hacking.
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the SAP FICO training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the financial accounting module of SAP & I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
Even though a job in cybersecurity can be highly rewarding and satisfying, it can also be very challenging and stressful. Understanding some of the job responsibilities, as well as the characteristics and personality traits of these jobs, may help you decide if a career in cybersecurity is right for you
On the job, the cybersecurity professional is expected to protect the organization’s online assets. It includes a file, network, firewalls, detection of vulnerabilities, monitoring of the activities, identifying the problem and its solution, recover from an attack, disaster recovery and backup plans, and so forth.
- IT Manager
- Network Manager
- Site Administrator
- Network Administrator
- Technical Support Engineer
- Systems Engineer