Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Excel Certification Course (70-799)
The main purpose of Analyzing Data with Excel course is to give students the ability to add BI techniques to Excel data analysis. The course goes beyond the capabilities of tables and charts and uses Pivot Charts, the Excel Data Model, and Power BI.
Students who are experienced with analyzing data with Excel and who wish to add BI techniques.
SQL Server report creators who are interested in alternative methods of presenting data.
Online Live One to One Training
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel spreadsheets including formulas, charts, filtering, sorting, and sub-totals.
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:-
- Explore and extend a classic Excel dashboard.
- Explore and extend an Excel data model.
- Pre-format and import a .CSV file.
- Import data from a SQL Server database
- Import data from a report.
- Create measures using advanced DAX functions.
- Create data visualizations in Excel.
- Create a Power BI dashboard with Excel
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
55284A: Introduction to Python –
MCSA: BI Reporting
Oracle BI 12c: Create Analyses and Dashboards –
Artificial Intelligence Boot Camp .