Virtual Reality with Unity Engine & Google Cardboard and Oculus Rift Course
Instructor Led online Training
50 LMS Access
100% Skill Level
Virtual Reality with Unity Engine, Google Cardboard and Oculus Rift is our ambitious course in the vast field of virtual reality. It features hands on training that focuses on Unity3D engine to create virtual environment for Google Cardboard and Oculus Rift. This Virtual Reality course will give you the fundamental knowledge of the exponentially growing technology of virtual reality and its industrial applications.
This Virtual Reality training on Unity Engine is designed for Virtual Reality Enthusiasts and Aspiring Game developers who wish to delve deeper into the future of VR world.
Online Live One to One Training
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop, 3D animation and C#.
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish the following:-
- Understanding the concept of virtual reality
- Overview of the developments in virtual reality over the years
- Getting acquainted with hardware and software requirements for virtual reality
- Understanding the physiological aspects and perception
- Installing and configuring Unity Engine
- Learning sprites and physics joints in Unity
- Building a terrain in Unity using the built in terrain tool set
- Understanding raycasting and rigidbody
- Deploying a scene on Google Cardboard
- Learning unity particle systems for enhanced effects
- Creating the user interface for a virtual environment
- Configuration of Oculus Rift
- Installing the Oculus software development kit
- Deploying a scene on Oculus Rift
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
Unity Game Development –
Mixed Reality (AR & VR) With Unity 3D & Microsoft HoloLens -.