Enroll for the 2-day SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 Deployment Training course from Koenig Solutions accredited by SUSE. In this course you will learn about basic installation techniques using the unified installer, as well as more advanced AutoYaST and image-based deployments. This course is designed for those who deploy, or will be deploying, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server locally on bare metal, virtualized, or into a public or private cloud, including Azure, AWS, or GCE.
- This course is designed for those who have experience administering SUSE Linux Enterprise Server or other Linux distributions.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understanding current deployment technologies
- How to deploy with AutoYaST
- Configuring installation services: DHCP, PXE, Installation Servers
- Automating an installation with AutoYaST
- Image based deployment with KIWI
- Basic layout and function of a KIWI XML file
- Deploying to the cloud
- Azure introduction
- AWS introduction
- GCE introduction
- Images found in the public cloud marketplaces
- Deploying to Azure, AWS, and GCE
Online Live One to One Training
- Students should be proficient in the use of the Bash shell, understand basic use-cases for deployment types, and be comfortable installing operating systems. Linux experience is required.
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
MCSA: Windows Server 2012 R2
MCSA: Windows Server 2016
VMware NSX-T Data Center: Install, Configure, Manage [V3.0] –
MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops – MD 101
Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell – 10961C
WS-011T00-A: Windows Server 2019 Administration –
MDM with Intune (standalone) –
MD-100: Windows 10 – MD 100
macOS Support Essentials 10.15 (Catalina).
The cost is USD 149.