New version SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 Administration is now available.
The course on SUSE Certified Linux Administrator 12 will be focused on delivering cost-effective and secured mission critical services to firms. This course includes basics of Linux that will help in gaining an understanding of the key features of the SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 operating system. Module 3124 is the first course developed for SUSE Linux Enterprise 12.
Online Live One to One Training
- Should have basic computer skills on any operating systems
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:-
- Understanding the different Flavors of SUSE Linux.
- Understanding the SLE Maintenance Model.
- Installing SLES12. Understanding the GNOME Desktop.
- Understanding the Filesystem Hierarchy Standard.
- Understanding the Shell Environment.
- Using the Most Important Commands.
- Getting Help at the Command Line.
- Understanding the SLE12 Boot Process.
- Understanding UEFI, Secure Boot, and Trusted Execution.
- Configuring the GRUB2 Bootloader.
- Working with Background Processes.
- Managing Users and Groups.
- Changing File Permissions.
- Using Access Control Lists (ACLs).
- Managing RPM Packages.
- Using Dependency Managers.
- Using Software Repositories.
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 Administration –
Red Hat System Administration III –
Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) –
Red Hat System Administration II (RH134) –
Red Hat System Administration III: Linux Automation (RH294) – RHEL 8 –
Red Hat System Administration II –
Red Hat System Administration II with RHCSA Exam –
Red Hat System Administration III with RHCSA and RHCE Exam.