Enroll for the 1-day SUSE Enterprise Storage Data Access Training course from Koenig Solutions accredited by SUSE. In this course you will learn about various gateways and access methods for storing and retrieving data from a SUSE Enterprise Storage (SES) cluster. A high level overview of how to provide redundancy for gateways through highly available architectures will be covered. The course includes data access of object, block, and file storage methods using popular, industry standard clients.
The course, along with SES201v6 SUSE Enterprise Storage Basic Operations, will prepare participants to take and pass the SUSE Certified Administrator(SCA) in Enterprise Storage 6 exam
- This course is designed for those who have experience administering SUSE Linux Enterprise Server or other Linux distributions.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- The various SUSE Enterprise Storage gateways and their primary use cases and differences
- The access methods used through each gateway to interact with a SUSE Enterprise Storage cluster
- The best practices for gateway use in a general use case
- How each gateway can be made redundant for high availability needs
Online Live One to One Training
- Attendees should have completed the SUSE Enterprise Storage Day 1 Operations course (SES201v6) before beginning this course. Attendees should also have Linux System Administration skills equivalent to a SUSE Certified Administrator in Enterprise Linux 15.
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.