Salesforce CPQ Admin Essentials for New Administrators (CPQ201) course is designed for New system administrators responsible for the setup, configuration, and maintenance of their organization’s SteelBrick application. Other groups (Sales OPS, IT managers, power users) interested in deepening their CPQ knowledge by exploring SteelBricks capabilities. We recommend new administrators take this course before starting a Salesforce CPQ implementation or when taking over an existing implementation.
- This class is ideal for a new system administrator responsible for the setup, configuration, and upkeep of their organization’s Salesforce CPQ application.
Online Live One to One Training
- Familiarity with the Salesforce Classic interface and experience with creating custom fields and picklist values is helpful, but not necessary.
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:-
- Set up products, bundles, and product and pricing rules.
- Advise and implement out-of-box configuration of discounting, pricing methods, and output document generation.
- Navigate the essential events and objects fundamental to the contract creation, renewal, and amendment process.
- Initiate a solid and direct learning path toward passing the Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist exam.
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.