Service Cloud Administration (ADM-261) is a must for experienced administrators who need to configure & maintain the Service Cloud for their organizations. Using real-world scenarios, ADM-261 course will teach administrators how to configure Salesforce Knowledge, set up service contracts with milestone & entitlements, create the Console for Service application, and configure the SoftPhone utilizing Open CTI, & set up Live Agent. This course will also help administrators to configure a Customer Community.
- Administrators having at least 6 months experience using Salesforce.
- Administrator who have successfully completed the Administration Essentials for new Administrators Course.
Online Live One to One Training
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:-
- Setup the case management process automating the support process with queues, assignment/escalation rules & workflow.
- Configure Salesforce knowledge to help you manage the creation, publication & maintenance of knowledge articles.
- Enable entitlements to set up service contracts with milestones.
- Setup the Salesforce Console for Service and to assist your support reps work more efficiently
- Understanding the capabilities of CTI interface in the Console.
- Configure online chat with customers using Live Agent.
- Understand and set up Communities.
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.