The TFS 2018 training course will give you a detailed overview of installation, configuring security & permissions, reporting, customization, and installing extensions. During this hands-on training, you will also learn to build and release management and configuration of environments for the best practices in DevOps.
Who should do TFS 2018 training?
- TFS Administrators
- Software development professionals
Online Live One to One Training
- Planning & Installation of TFS 2018 in different topologies
- Planning & migration and upgrade to TFS 2018
- Installing, configuring, optimizing & troubleshooting the Code Search
- Configuring SMTP support and customizing email alerts
- Installing extensions from the Visual Studio Marketplace
- Planning the project hierarchies using Team Projects and Team Project Collections
- Creating, modifying, renaming, and delete Team Projects and Team Project Collections
- Configuring standard role-based security for team projects
- Using advanced security
- Configuring version control settings, including backward compatibility
- Customizing the process template to better suit your teams’ requirements
- Understanding the reporting infrastructure and create custom Excel reports
- Configuring Data warehouse and OLAP cube refresh and rebuilds
- Planning, installing, and managing the new build environments
- Optimizing build infrastructure to provide fast feedback to teams
- Configuring a release management environment
- Managing configuration values in release management
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
No, the published fee includes all applicable taxes.
We offer below courses:
Certified Ethical Hacker V11 -CEH-v11 – (Official)
Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) V9 – (Official)
EC-Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH V2) – (Official)
EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional v3 – (Official)
NSE 4/FortiGate Security
Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (CTIA) – (Official)
CND V2 – 312-38 (Official)
Certified Network Defense [CND] – (Official)
Secure Code Review