Microsoft Power Platform Developer/PL-400/PL-400
This course will give a broad scoped overview of the developer experience as it relates to the Power Platform. It will cover a high-level introduction how the ecosystem is represented, with the intended audience being a software developer with limited experience in working with the Power Platform.
- Strong applied knowledge of Power Platform services.
- In depth understanding of their capabilities, boundaries, and constraints
- Basic understanding of DevOps practices for Power Platform.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Work with an organization to gather requirements and implement
- Power Platform solutions
- Build model-driven, canvas, and portal apps
- Create Power Automate flows
- Design a simple chatbot using Power Virtual Agents
- Analyze data using Power BI visualizations and dashboards.
Online Live One to One Training
- Basic understanding of the Microsoft Power Platform
- Experience in software development against the Microsoft stack and Visual Studio
- Experience in administering solutions in Azure is preferred.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to accomplish:
- Explain what solution components exist within the Power Platform.
- Explain key components of Common Data Service and the Common Data Model.
- Explain what Azure solution elements relate to the Power Platform.
- Explain what AI Solutions exist as it relates to the Power Platform.
- Navigate the Developer Guide successfully in support of their Power Platform development efforts.
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals – PL-900
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals – MB-901
Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant – PL-200
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customizations & Configurations
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service – MB-240
Dynamics 365 for customer engagement for customer service – MB-230
Microsoft Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution Architect – MB-600
Customization in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales and Customer Service –
Configuration in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales and Customer Service .
Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant is recommended before.
Microsoft Power Platform Developer is recommended after.
The cost is ₹ 5,664.