New version AZ-104T00-A: Microsoft Azure Administrator is now available.
To earn Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate – AZ-103 certification, you will only need to pass one exam AZ-103: Microsoft Azure Administrator. This new exam combines the skills covered in AZ-100 and AZ-101, with the majority of the new exam coming from AZ-100.
AZ-103 course is recommended for the Azure Administrators who manage cloud services that span storage, security, networking, and compute cloud capabilities. Candidates have a deep understanding of each service across the full IT lifecycle, and take requests for infrastructure services, applications, and environments.
Who should take Azure Administrator Associate AZ-103 Course?
This microsoft certification training course is ideal for:
- Azure administrators and engineers
- System administrators looking to expand into Azure
- IT professionals
Online Live One to One Training
- Manage Azure subscriptions
- Analyze resource utilization and consumption
- Manage resource groups
- Managed role based access control (RBAC)
- Create and configure storage accounts
- Import and export data to Azure
- Configure Azure files
- Implement Azure backup
- Create and configure a VM for Windows and Linux
- Automate deployment of VMs
- Manage Azure VM
- Manage VM backups
- Create connectivity between virtual networks
- Implement and manage virtual networking
- Configure name resolution
- Create and configure a Network Security Group (NSG)
- Implement Azure load balancer
- Monitor and troubleshoot virtual networking Integrate on premises network with Azure virtual network
- Manage Azure Active Directory (AD)
- Manage Azure AD objects (users, groups, and devices)
- Implement and manage hybrid identities
- Implement multi-factor authentication (MFA)
No, the published fee includes all applicable taxes.
We offer below courses:
AZ-104T00-A: Microsoft Azure Administrator – (Official)
AZ-900T01: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (1 day) – (Official)
AZ-303: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies – AZ-303 (Official)
AZ-304: Microsoft Azure Architect Design – AZ-304 (Official)
AZ-204: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure – (Official)
AZ-400T00-A: Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps solutions – AZ-400T00-A (Official)
AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies – (Official)
DP-200T01: Implementing an Azure Data Solution – (Official)
DP-100T01: Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure – (Official)
DP-201T01: Designing an Azure Data Solution – (Official)
Candidate those who are planning for this exam must have official training self/from Microsoft Partners. Also need to prepare exams using test questions.
its a single course and single exam. you only need to pass Exam AZ-103 to earn this certification.
yes, This new exam(AZ-103) combines the skills covered in AZ-100 and AZ-101 (which retired on May 1, 2019), with the majority of the new exam coming from AZ-100.
70-533 exam is no longer available. You have to go with AZ-103 Exam to become a Microsoft Certified Associate: Azure Administrator.
Go with online training/instructor-led training, Exam prep Video, practice test and Books.
Prepare an familiarise yourself with question type for that you can use https://edx.org also Go with exam preparation guide. you can also visit on https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/certification-exam-policies.
Its valid until you get new exam against your existing exam.
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.