Microsoft/Excel 2019 for users ( 1 Day)/55271-A/MO-200
During this Microsoft Excel – 2019 Course you will gain a solid foundation on which you will build the rest of your Excel experience on. Enroll now and I’ll guide you step-by-step, through the basics of working with the basics on formulas and functions. In very little time you will master the basics of Excel that’ll provide a sure foundation for more intermediate to advanced Excel techniques.
Use the full power of Excel 2019 for Users. Be more productive / help your teams become more productive.
At completion of this course you will have mastered the most popular Excel basic tools and have the foundational skills with a sureness to complete many daily Excel tasks with efficiency and ease. Below are just a few of the topics that you will master :
- Build a solid understanding on the basics of Microsoft Excel
- Writing formulas and performing calculations
- SUM, AVERAGE, MIN, MAX, COUNT, COUNTA, TRANSPOSE functions
- Inserting headers and footers, and adjusting margins
- Print row and, or column page titles
- Color code data that meet certain criteria with Conditional Formatting
- Save time applying formatting to other cells with shortcuts
- Copy formulas about with accuracy by applying Absolute and, or Mixed References
- Save time entering data using the AutoFill and FlashFill features
- Split Worksheet, Freeze Panes and add Multiple Views
- New to Excel 2019! Sound Feedback, Check Accessibility one click fix, Translate and more!
- This Microsoft Excel 2019 Beginner Level 1 course is for anyone who is just starting out in Excel and also wants the latest, newest features available in Excel 2019 and Office 365 Excel skills.
- For those who’ve used Excel, but want to find out some little-known tips, tricks and shortcuts and become more efficient
Online Live One to One Training
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
What you will learn :
- Build a solid foundation on the Basics of Microsoft Excel
- Create a Basic Worksheet from scratch
- Write simple Formulas and performing Calculations
- Use Relative, Absolute and Mixed References
- Learn how to do basic and setup your own custom number formats
- More tips, tricks and shortcuts by a Multi-Certified Microsoft Trainer with over 18 years of Excel training
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
Excel 2016 – 55165-A
Introduction to Word 2016 – 55173-A
Introduction to PowerPoint 2016 – 55176-A
MS Office 2019
Visual Basic for Applications(VBA) –
VBA in Excel –
VBA in Access –
Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 – 55277-A
Word 2019 for users .
The cost is USD 100.