40535: Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Serverless Architecture training course is designed to learn how to Setup and configure a serverless architecture within Azure using a combination of Azure Functions, Logic Apps, Event Grid, Cosmos DB, and Azure Storage. In this training class, you will also learn removing server management from the equation, breaking down the solution into smaller components that are individually scalable, and allowing the customer to only pay for what they use.
This training class is recommended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services.
Online Live One to One Training
- Use a series of Azure Functions that independently scale and break down business logic into discrete components.
- Use computer vision algorithms within an Azure Function to accurately detect license plates in car images at scale.
- Provision and use Cosmos DB as a highly available NoSQL data store for processed data.
- Create a Logic App that contains a workflow to export processed license plates and conditionally send alerts based on successful or unsuccessful operation.
- Use App Insights to monitor the serverless topology, observing how well the solution scales when under load.
- Implement a Continuous Deployment DevOps process to automatically publish changes to Function Apps.
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
AZ-303: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies – AZ-303 (Official)
AZ-304: Microsoft Azure Architect Design – AZ-304 (Official)
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate ( Architecting on AWS ) – (Official)
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional ( Advanced Architecting on AWS ) – (Official)
AWS Technical Essentials – (Official)
AWS Certified Developer – Associate ( Developing on AWS ) – (Official)
AZ-030T00-A: Microsoft Azure technologies for AWS architects – AZ-030T00-A (Official)
Oracle WebCenter Sites 11g: Architecture Ed 2 – (Official)
Understanding Cloud Architect Technology Solutions – (Official)
Architecting with Google Cloud Platform: Infrastructure