40533: Microsoft Cloud Workshop: OSS PaaS and DevOps training course is designed to learn how to integrate and deploy complex Open Source Software (OSS) workloads into Azure PaaS. In this training class, you will learn how to migrate an existing MERN (MongoDB, Express.js, React.js, Node.js) stack application from a hosted environment into Azure PaaS services, and fully embrace modern DevOps tools.
This course is recommended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services.
Online Live One to One Training
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Learn to use IoT Hub to manage IoT devices
- Configure and run the IoT Remote Monitoring starter solution to provision, manage, and simulate telemetry for IoT devices via IoT Hub SDKs
- Use Azure IoT Edge to collect vehicle telemetry data, detect anomalies, and send the summarized data to Azure IoT Hub as needed
- Create a custom endpoint in IoT Hub to route critical alerts to a Service Bus Queue
- Create an Azure function that extracts critical alerts from the Service Bus Queue and stores them in Cosmos DB
- Use Azure Time Series Insights to store, visualize, and query the large amounts of time series data generated by various IoT devices
- Conduct root-cause analysis and anomaly detection
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
AZ-104T00-A: Microsoft Azure Administrator – AZ-104T00-A
AZ-900T01: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (1 day) – AZ-900
AZ-303: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies – AZ-303
AZ-204: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure – AZ-204T00-A
AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies – AZ-500T00-A
AZ-400T00-A: Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps solutions – AZ-400T00-A
AZ-304: Microsoft Azure Architect Design – AZ-304
DP-200T01: Implementing an Azure Data Solution –
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (Architecting on AWS) –
DP-201T01: Designing an Azure Data Solution .