40531: Microsoft Cloud Workshop: IoT and the Smart City training course is designed to learn the unique benefits of Internet of Things (IoT) to build a smart city solution to help improve traffic and public transportation in New York City. In this course, you will learn how to use a combination of the power of the cloud, along with IoT Edge devices to provide anomaly detection of city buses, engine anomalies and aggressive driving detection, location broadcasting to update bus route status, and to send traffic information to help inform the timing of traffic lights.
This course is recommended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services.
Online Live One to One Training
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Learn to use IoT Hub to manage IoT devices
- Configure and run the IoT Remote Monitoring starter solution to provision, manage, and simulate telemetry for IoT devices via IoT Hub SDKs
- Use Azure IoT Edge to collect vehicle telemetry data, detect anomalies, and send the summarized data to Azure IoT Hub as needed
- Create a custom endpoint in IoT Hub to route critical alerts to a Service Bus Queue
- Create an Azure function that extracts critical alerts from the Service Bus Queue and stores them in Cosmos DB
- Use Azure Time Series Insights to store, visualize, and query the large amounts of time series data generated by various IoT devices
- Conduct root-cause analysis and anomaly detection
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
Microsoft Azure IoT Developer – AZ-220
Developing Applications using Oracle IoT Cloud Service Ed 1 .