40501: Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Containers and DevOps training course is designed to learn how to build a proof of concept (POC) that will transform an existing PaaS application to a container-based application.
This course is recommended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services.
Online Live One to One Training
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Differentiate between a release and a deployment
- Define the components of a release pipeline
- Explain things to consider when designing your release strategy
- Classify a release versus a release process, and outline how to control the quality of both
- Describe the principle of release gates and how to deal with release notes and documentation
- Explain deployment patterns, both in the traditional sense and in the modern sense
- Choose a release management tool
- Explain the terminology used in Azure DevOps and other Release Management Tooling
- Describe what a Build and Release task is, what it can do, and some available deployment tasks
- Classify an Agent, Agent Queue and Agent Pool
- Explain why you sometimes need multiple release jobs in one release pipeline
- Differentiate between multi-agent and multi-configuration release job
- Use release variables and stage variables in your release pipeline
- Deploy to an environment securely, using a service connection
- Embed testing in the pipeline
- List the different ways to inspect the health of your pipeline and release by using, alerts, service hooks and reports
- Create a release gate
- Describe deployment patterns
- Implement Blue Green Deployment
- Implement Canary Release
- Implement Progressive Exposure Deployment
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
Oracle Solaris Containers Administration –
Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: Operating a Production Kubernetes Cluster –
Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift Administration II (DO285) –
Red Hat OpenShift I: Containers & Kubernetes –