AZ-500 Microsoft Azure Security Technologies Training Course
Microsoft Azure Security Technologies (AZ-500) Certification training is a popular course offered by Microsoft for professionals who belong to the IT Security domain. Attend this 4-day instructor-led Microsoft Azure Security Technologies certification training, which ideal for professionals who implement security controls, manage identities, protect data and applications in a cloud environment for an organization. If you are looking to clear your Microsoft Azure AZ-500 examination, then this is the best course you can opt for. Find dates suitable for you through which you can enroll today.
Online Live One to One Training
Key Features of AZ-400
- Instructor-led Microsoft Azure Security Technologies AZ-500 Certification Training
- Get access to a free 1-hour preview to learn Microsoft Azure concepts
- Expert Microsoft Azure instructors across the globe
- Accredited Microsoft Azure AZ-500 course material prepared by SMEs
- Get real-life experience through Microsoft lab sessions
- Microsoft Azure AZ-500 Sample papers provided
- Industry-recognized Course Completion certificate provided
- Take advantage of 1-to-1 training and Fly me a Trainer option
- Training provided across 100+ locations globally
Irrespective of your organization, whether it belongs to an SMB, Large MNC, or a Government agency, everybody is moving to the cloud. With the increase in data breaches and cybersecurity attacks worldwide, it is paramount to secure assets for an organization to achieve data integrity. In this regard, Microsoft Azure Security Technologies AZ-500 is the best course for both individuals and enterprise teams to achieve a secure cloud infrastructure. Participants who take up this Microsoft Azure AZ-500 course will receive a copy of the course material and receive a course completion certificate from a Microsoft Gold Partner.
Job roles that can take up Microsoft Azure Security Technologies AZ-500 training include, but are not limited to:
- Network Security Engineers
- System Engineers
- Cloud Solution Architects
- Cloud Administrators
- IT Security Engineers
- Cybersecurity Professionals
- Professionals who belong to IT Security and Governance domain
- Anybody who wants to understand Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- Professionals who want to clear Microsoft Azure Security Technologies AZ-500 examination
Microsoft Azure Security Technologies AZ-500 Course Outline
Participants who take up Microsoft Azure Security Technologies AZ-500 Certification Course will learn about:
1. Manage Identity and Access
- Managing Azure Active Directory identities
- Configuring secure access by using Azure AD
- Managing application access
- Managing access control
2. Implement Platform Protection
- Implementing advanced network security
- Configuring advanced security for compute
3. Manage Security for Operations
- Monitoring security by using Azure Monitor
- Monitoring security by using Azure Security Center
- Monitoring security by using Azure Sentinel
- Configuring security policies
4. Secure data and applications
- Configuring security for storage
- Configuring security for databases
- Configuring and managing Key Vault
Participants who take part in Microsoft Azure Security Technologies AZ-500 training will learn about:
- How to describe specialized data classifications on Azure
- Managing Azure identities and access
- Identifying Azure data protection mechanisms
- Securing data and applications on Azure
- Describing Azure security services and features
- Securing internet protocols and implementing them on Azure
- Manage identity and access (30-35%)
- Implement platform protection (15-20%)
- Manage security operations (25-30%)
- Secure data and applications (20-25%)
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
AZ-104T00-A: Microsoft Azure Administrator – (Official)
AZ-900T01: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (1 day) – (Official)
AZ-303: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies – AZ-303 (Official)
AZ-304: Microsoft Azure Architect Design – AZ-304 (Official)
AZ-204: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure – (Official)
AZ-400T00-A: Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps solutions – AZ-400T00-A (Official)
DP-200T01: Implementing an Azure Data Solution – (Official)
DP-100T01: Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure – (Official)
DP-201T01: Designing an Azure Data Solution – (Official)
The cost is
To get Azure Security Engineer Associate certificate you need to pass AZ-500 Exam.
It does not replace any exam it’s a new exam to get azure security certification.
To become a Microsoft certified azure Security Engineer Associate, pass the AZ-500 exam.
Yes, this course AZ-500 is Accredited.
To pass this exam in one go take the ILT (instructor Lead Training) for AZ-500 also do the AZ-500 exam practice.
The moment you finish the exam you will get result of exam on your screen, mar sheet will be provided by TCA also you will get it on your transcript. (it takes maximum 24 hrs to appear on your transcript)
To prepare this exam you must go with official book and Microsoft Docs for Az-500.
It is valid until Microsoft launches new exam/replace exam for the same.
You can enroll for this Microsoft Azure Security Technologies AZ-500 by:
- Selecting a convenient schedule from the dates given
- Enroll for the Microsoft Azure Security Technologies AZ-500 course by making the payment
- Get pre-reading materials from ZebLearn and start your preparation
Participants who enroll for the Microsoft Azure Security Technologies AZ-500 certification training will get:
- A copy of the course material
- Microsoft Azure AZ-500 Sample Papers
- Access to Microsoft Azure Labs
- A course completion certificate from a Microsoft Gold Partner
There are no reference materials for the Microsoft Azure Security Technologies AZ-500 course, but you can visit the official Microsoft Azure Security Technologies AZ-500 page to understand:
- What is this Microsoft Azure Security Technologies AZ-500 course is all about
- When was the Microsoft Azure Security Technologies AZ-500 course was last updated
- Skills Measured for Microsoft Azure AZ-500 certification exam
- Self-paced Microsoft Learn video modules
- AZ-500 certification exam resources, and more
This Microsoft Azure Security Technologies AZ-500 is ideal for network security engineers, system engineers, cloud solution architects, cloud admins, IT security engineer, cybersecurity professionals, teams that belong to IT Security and Governance, professionals who are looking to clear their AZ-500 examination
Yes, ZebLearn is a Microsoft Gold Partner to deliver Microsoft Azure Security Technologies AZ-500 Certification Course worldwide.
You can take up this Microsoft Azure Security Technologies AZ-500 certification training course in multiple delivery modes that include:
- Instructor-led classroom training
- Instructor-led Live online training
- 1-on-1 training
- Corporate/on-site training
The cost of the Microsoft Azure Security Technologies AZ-500 certification exam is USD 165.
No, the course fee does not include the Microsoft Azure Security Technologies AZ-500 examination fee. By taking up the AZ-500 training, you are only paying for the training and not for the exam. The certification exam cost for Microsoft Azure AZ-500 is USD 165 and has to be taken from Pearson Vue.
Upon clearing your Microsoft AZ-500 examination, your Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate certification will be valid for two years. After the validity period of two years, your certification will not be current anymore, but it will still be showcased under a different section with the Exam code and year mentioned along with it.
For more information on the Microsoft Azure Security Technologies AZ-500 course, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us a +91 72778 77778 (24×7) and chat with us to get your queries resolved immediately.