DevOps Institute/Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) Foundation
Instructor Led online Training
50 LMS Access
100% Skill Level
The SRE (Site Reliability Engineering) Foundation? course is an introduction to the principles & practices which will be enabling the organization to reliably and economically scale critical services. The major objective of this course and certification is to impart, test and validate knowledge of SRE basic vocabulary, principles and practices.
SRE Foundation is designed for providing participants to understand the basic concepts of SRE and the uses of SRE in developing the operational activities by applying Site Reliability Engineering principles and engineering practices.
- Business Managers and Stake Holders
- Change Agents and Consultants
- DevOps Practitioners
- IT Directors, Managers and Team Leaders
- Product Owners
- Scrum Masters
- Software Engineers
- Site Reliability Engineers
- System Integrators
- Tool Providers
Online Live One to One Training
- Basic knowledge in IT
- Working knowledge in DevOps
Light-footed Process Improvement
- Knowing the complete history of SRE and its emergence at Google
- Inter-relationship of SRE with DevOps and other major frameworks
- To underly principles behind SRE
- Focus of Service Level Objectives (SLO’s)
- Knowledge in service Level Indicators (SLI’s) and their modern monitoring landscape
- Knowing about error budgets and the associated error budget policies
- The effects of Toil on an organization’s productivity
- Knowing few practical steps that can help to eliminate toil
- Knowing the techniques of SRE tools, automation and the importance of security
- Anti-fragility, our approach to failure and failure testing
- Knowing about the impacts on organization by introducing SRE
Recently Trained Students
My instructor had sound Knowledge and used to puts a lot of effort that made the course as simple and easy as possible. I was aiming for with the help of the ZebLearn Online training imparted to me by this organization.
I got my training from Gaurav sir in the Microsoft Azure Certification Training, I would like to say that say he is one of the best trainers. He has not even trained me but also motivated me to explore more and the way he executed the project, in the end, was mind-blowing.
We offer below courses:
AZ-400T00-A: Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps solutions – AZ-400T00-A
Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: Operating a Production Kubernetes Cluster .